BEYOND THE BLADE: MICROBLADING TO MACHINE
Small Group or Semi-Private, $2100**
(enrollment deposit $1000)
Students must have basic fundamental knowledge of services and experience in permanent makeup before being accepting into training. For the inexperienced artist, we recommend the 7 day fundamental course.
This course is for the Microblading artist that is ready to grow and expand. Learn manual handtool shading as well as how to handle and operate a permanent makeup machine.
Students will receive a rotary pen machine included in tuition and will also have the opportunity to play with several other machine options.
Microblading -Only artists quickly learn not everyone is a candidate for microblading, and that you need another method to be able to adapt to every situation.
Shading is a technique that is versatile for most skin types and helps make for a well rounded artist.
Machine strokes are also covered in this class.
included in your training:
- Hands on with several PMU machines
- A Rotary Pen PMU machine with Power Supply
- Understanding Application options: Machines vs.
- Understanding Tattoo Machines
- Understanding Needles
- Class will cover 3 methods of brow application:
Hairstrokes ( manual & machine )
and the PMB Method Combination Brow
- Live Model with the guidance of PMB instructors
- A unique opportunity to begin your business based out of the PMB studio for short or long term. Treatment room use available for all PMB graduates. (Some rules and limitations may apply.)
Certification of Completion issued after successful course.
- Proof of Blood Borne Pathogens Training
- Proof of PMU or Microblading training
** $1,000 TUITION DEPOSIT DUE AT ENROLLMENT