Fundamental Permanent Makeup Training Course
NEXT SMALL-GROUP CLASSES:
May 31 - June 5, 2021
July 26 July 31, 2021
FINANCING and PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
Small Group - Semi-Private, $4,300
Our Beginner Fundamental training will provide students with solid foundation to build a lasting career in the always growing field of Permanent Cosmetics. This training was designed so that students will be able to CONFIDENTLY start offering permanent makeup on their own upon completion. Class sizes are kept small and intimate to allow each student quality one-on-one time with instructors as they work you several live models from consultation to procedure. This course is designed for non-experienced individuals who want to perfect the fundamental techniques in producing beautiful brows and eyeliner with Permanent Cosmetics. This class is also well suited for the artist who may have received previous inferior training elsewhere.
PMB proudly offers our extensive fundamental training, with certificate of completion issued after successfully finishing course.
Training consists of home study, and 7 in-person days hands-on, live training... 100 total hours of training.
Day 1-6 are consecutive, day 7 is model touchup day 10 weeks after class.
Training does not end when class does. PMB offers continued support and mentorship after class.
- Blood borne Pathogens and Infection Control Certification for the Tattooing Industry
- How to offer the safest procedures possible: Basics in understand the skin and healing as it pertains to cosmetic tattooing
- Client Selection & Consultation
- Color Theory
- Understanding Pigments and Anesthetics
- Understanding Application options: Machines vs Microblading
- Designing Great Brows and Eyeliner
- Brow Mapping
- 4 Application Styles: Microblading and Hairstroke Brows, Powder / Shading Brows, Combination Brows, Ombre Brows, Eyeliner
- Live Models with the direct guidance of PMB instructors
- Model Touch-up Day 8-10 weeks post class (date pre-determined)
- Start-up Kit loaded with application supplies, pigments, anesthetics, microblading tools, and a Peak rotary PMU machine... Everything
you need to get your business started with the same products we use daily at Permanent Makeup Boise. (Kit Value over $600!)
- Complete PMB Permanent Makeup manual
- All consent and client forms
- Continued On-going support to all PMB graduates. Training support does not end with the issue of a certificate!
* Course Date subject to change.
** $1,000 NON-REFUNDABLE TUITION DEPOSIT DUE AT ENROLLMENT, REMAINING BALANCE DUE 7 DAYS BEFORE FIRST DAY OF TRAINING. FINANCING AVAILABLE.
** Private class tuition rate differs from group rate. Please email for information
.- PMB instructors available for beginner course travel for an additional $750, with enrollment of 2 or more students.
*** Enrollment Deposit is non-refundable, but may be transferable to future training if necessary.